I’m so excited that Daryl from Something Out of Nothing, which might soon be called Something Wonderful Out of More than Nineteen, gave me this award. I have to admit, though, that my idiot-in-the-wordpress-blogging department may hinder me a bit here… since I can’t figure out how to link to the award. I will work on that one… and hopefully be able to get everything done.
Daryl just received some great news about her hubby and his improvement. The thing I enjoy most about her blog is the refreshingly honest way that she writes about herself and her family and her life. Plus she writes some really beautiful poetry!
Now to the part of the award I can do:
Here’s the five-step process to follow after being given this award:
- Share who gave it to you with a link back to their blog. Check.
- Write down seven random facts about yourself.
- Give this award to fifteen other bloggers.
- Let them know they’ve won.
- Pop the award on your blog.
Seven random facts about me:
- I have psoriasis. It started when I was just a little kid and until this latest mega dose of steriods, I’d always had a patch on my left elbow (in addition to many others — that was just the one that had never gone away). If I were a photographer, I’d take a picture of the psoriasis every day and then stream it together so people could see how much this stuff moves around.
- This is the longest time in my life (1 year) that I’ve EVER gone without having a cat. My last cat had to be put to sleep and I can’t seem to move past her death. She was the sweetest kitty.
- I’ve read every book ever written by Stephen King, except Cujo. The rabid dog monster thing never got me. My favorites — The Dark Tower series. I love Roland Deschain.
- Sometimes I put way too much stock in what the Magic 8 ball says.
- I used to talk in my sleep all the time, and I worry that I’ll start doing that again and say crazy things to my DH in the middle of the night.
- I love playing Scrabble so much that I think about playing while I’m doing other things, like driving. I’m not that good, though, not like I could be in a competition good. I also get very competitive about it and when someone beats me I plot the ways that I’ll get them the next time.
- I ended up in a house of earth-tones b/c it had just been painted and looked great. But really, I’d love for my entire house to be blues, yellows, salmon pink and white.
And here are my choices for this award:
- http://gingerandlime.wordpress.com/ Beautiful writer and yummy food!
- http://missohkay.wordpress.com/ If you haven’t seen Miss E yet, you’re missing out. She’s absolutely gorgeous
- http://scrambled-eggs.org/ Yay for Pip! And for beautiful photography and writing.
- http://jusmeh.wordpress.com/ It’s almost time for the big news !
- http://infertilefirstmom.wordpress.com/ Kate has had some tough news, but she’s working through it with grace.
- http://jjiraffe.wordpress.com/ Be sure to check out the Faces of ALI series from this wonderful lady.
- http://thestorkdiaries.wordpress.com/ Love the mix of personal and celebrity news
- http://zygotta.wordpress.com/ Sweet, sweet person and a cute, cute little fella.
- http://adventuresofkatiejeff.blogspot.com/ I love her metaphor of the IF island.
- http://fromthewaitingroom.wordpress.com/ About to start the first IVF!
- http://bravingivf.blogspot.com/ An IVF veteran with a big BFP!
- http://toddlersandtesttubes.blogspot.com/ A long time on the rollercoaster…
- http://divinedisorder.wordpress.com/ 2 embryos turned to 3 heartbeats…
- http://mommyodyssey.com/ Everybody loves Mo.
- http://hormonacoaster.blogspot.com/ Pregnant after 10 years of IF
Now… off to comment and let these folks know.