So, it’s 10:14 AM, and I’ve already had a horrible day. Here’s a recap:
- I went to the gym. Even though I’ve eaten ONLY fruits, vegetables, beans, yogurt, cottage cheese, nuts and protein supplement for 8 days — and not much of those, I’ve only lost about 5 pounds. I’ve also exercised for about 45 -60 minutes per day. And today, I’d gained about a pound since Saturday. WHAT THE F(&* IS UP WITH THAT?
- I got in a fight with my DH. A big one. Then we made up, at least I hope so.
- I’m about to ovulate…but see point above. We’re not really “make up sex” kind of people.
- I just paid $3400 for an IVF cycle that I’m totally not sure will work.
- My foot huts.
- My hair looks weird today
- I don’t like my outfit
- I just found out that I have to drive 6 hours on Saturday for a class that I’m sure will not benefit me at all.
I’m going to work, for 2 hours, then I’m coming home and taking a break. I can’t handle today today. Maybe tomorrow today will be better.